Increase the visibility of your cuisine or services, expand your network, connect with vetted service providers, stay informed, participate in operations focused education, grow your bottom line......
GAHFN's mission is to provide its members and clients with the best strategies, resources and information.
Members benefit in the following ways:
• Unlimited, customized connections to vetted industry partners to solve your daily operations issues-
GAHFN has professionals ready to help guide your foodservice operations through
•Industry news & e-blasts
• Learn ways to reach your operations goals by
networking with other members Industry & webinars
• Access to operations focused-education access
• ROI Savings- ServSafe, Instagram growth, hood cleaning, & more
• Min (2) Job postings to support staffing
• Complimentary ops needs assessment consultation
• Visibility boost packages
• Career opportunities & development
• Restaurant consulting
• Tactical operations focused education
• Industry networking opportunities
• Connections to vetted industry service providers to solve daily business challenges
GAHFN Membership Levels
restaurant, caterer, food truck
hotel, hospital, senior living community
GEORGIA POWER serves as the official Education Partner for the Georgia Hosptiality & Foodservice Network.
GAHFN is committed to providing hospitality owners with operations-focused education. GAHFN conducts development seminars, networking events, and business exchanges designed to stimulate success.
Joining the Georgia Hospitality & Foodservice Network saves me time and money when it comes to determining the best events and service providers to grow my catering business. Tandelyn's team has turned me on to events that resulted in more booked catering sales. Because of the Network, I have met some great people and developed new business relationships.
Georgia Hospitality & Foodservice Network
INDUSTRY PARTNER HIGHLIGHT
GA Maintenance, a COVID-19 Sanitation Cleaning Company
GA Maintenance Service Group stands on 15 years of service. They specialize in restaurant cleaning and sanitation, commercial kitchens including (schools, assisted living, universities) general janitorial, grounds maintenance, and stadiums). President Glenda Allen & her team are proud to use environmentally safe cleaning products. These products not only protects GA Maintenance employees, the environment but also protects the clients they serve.
U.S. restaurant industry’s estimated sales in 2018
of Food service and drinking locations in Georgia
Estimated U.S. food truck national sales in 2018
Americans spend nearly half their food costs away from home
State of Georgia Food Sales